- 3695 Okemos Road
Okemos, MI 48864
BECAUSE OUR STORIES BEGIN AT HOME
Home is where we live, laugh, learn, love and find sanctuary from the arrows of life. Your home is a reflection of your life.
My passion is helping people find and create living spaces that reflect their best life; surrounding themselves only with those things that are beautiful and useful in a home that fits their individual needs.
My clients trust me to use my creative design skills, legal experience and life insights gained from raising a family, to lead them through the emotional and financial aspects of buying or selling a home.
- More than 10 years experience in home merchandising, staging and redesigning
- Owner of Redefine By Design, a design company that specializes in helping people deal with "all their stuff" especially during major life transitions such as growing families, empty nesting, divorce, retirement and widowhood.
- Well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills from being an actively practicing attorney for nearly 30 years.
- Juris Docorate of Law 1985
- BS- Humanities
- Deeply rooted in the Greater Lansing area for more than 35 years
- St Vincent DePaul Food Cupboard Volunteer
- Past treasurer of Okemos Art Patrons
- Boy Scouts of America- Troop 109 - Parent Council Past Co-Chair
- Destination Imagination Team- Parent Leader
"Trust, compassion and integrity were essential in selecting a realtor for the sale of our home as we prepared " To Simplify" our lives... Melissa Itsell was exceptional - She UNDERSTOOD the process and advised us based on our circumstances and our desired outcome. She worked with us for a year getting our home ready to appeal to perspective buyers - Home stager, organizer, counselor, friend. I can't imagine that we would have been able to do any of this without her creative and emotional support."
Tammie Gingas , Lansing
"Melissa Evans Itsell was very professional in her presentation, knowledgeable of current market environment, understood our gaols & was very informative. We would certainly recommend Melissa to our firends and neighbors."
Marty & Judy Valentine, Howell
"Melissa was a successful choice! Overall service was great and above expectations. She was very helpful in very step of the buying process. I would recommend Melissa Evans Itsell."
Aziz Alfarhan, East Lansing
Excellent communication, knowledge and expertise and willingness to listen to our needs.