Marketer and Copywriter Who Happens to Have a Real Estate License | Occasional Wizard of Light Bulb Moments | Muggle Relations
- 1020 S. Creyts Road
Lansing, MI 48917
Hey! I’m Alex Craig.
I’m a realer kind of Lansing real estate agent and the founder of the Dolinski Group.
But what does that REALLY mean? It means I’m like you. Not the dry, boring, starch stereotype that many realtors are often labeled as (and which most are).
With me, there will be no stiffly formalities or aggressive sales moves that make you feel dirtier than a pig rolling around in mud. You’re tired of the traditional way the real estate industry operates. Me too.
That’s why it’s unlikely you’ll ever see me in a suit. Shoot, that things in the back of my closet and only comes out for weddings and funerals. Although, I do own a nice pair of wingtips that I love to wear, but I bought them at a massive discount.
During our selling adventures, buying extravaganzas, or while we’re getting to know each other, we’ll probably have many laughs. I love mutually cracking jokes at the ugly pink countertop that need to go back to the 70’s.
You see, working with me is like working with your nerdy-trusted friend who loves Harry Potter (House of Ravenclaw. Can I get a holla’?), Doctor Who, and making a good pun; only in my back pocket is years of experience running marketing campaigns for other realtors across the nation, a deep understanding of behavioral psychology, and the backing of Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood — the number one broker in the Lansing area.
I know you have a lot of choices in when it comes to the realtor you pick, so I know that I have to earn your trust with everything I do. If you’re curious, here’s a little bit more about me.
Before I became a real estate agent, I was helping other realtors across the nation get more customers and sell the homes they had listed. During my time, I was able to get many agents featured on sites like Inman and the National Association of Realtors, which are leading publications in our industry.
So why did I leave all of that behind and go out on my own? I wanted to bring a new approach to real estate.
Too many agents are operating like it’s the 80’s — slicked back hair, gold-chains, and constant cold calling. The 80’s brought a lot of great stuff. We learned it’s okay to host a smart-mouthed, extraterrestrial alien, Alf, in our homes. And we were introduced to NKOTB, who I think are making a great comeback btw.
But the sales techniques developed in the 80’s have little place in today’s market. Yet, there are hundreds of realtors across Lansing that are bombarding your mailbox with stupid fridge magnets (hello, many people have stainless steel fridges and magnets don’t stick) and boring flyers that no one reads.
Okay… I have heard that some people keep a realtor’s marketing by their bedside just in case they ever have bouts of insomnia.
Worst of all, they offer “cookie-cutter” approaches to getting your home sold or helping you buy a home.
What happened to personalized services and creative approaches that directly serve your needs?
The real estate industry has been slow to adjust to the new reality that we all want a personalized and customized experience. A home is a representation of your personality. It’s unique. It needs a unique marketing plan and service.
With me, you will get access to my experience in direct-response marketing and copywriting to build marketing plans that will shake buyers out of their apathy, help your home stand out, and ultimately, get it sold faster and for more money.
That’s right. If we’re selling your crib, I create an entire marketing campaign that is more than the typical “list and pray” that other realtors use so that your pad sells faster and for more money than it would otherwise with anyone else. Period.
Right now, I want to show you what we can do for you. Sign up for our FREE newsletter and you’ll receive insider-secrets to:
- Creative marketing strategies that we deploy that you would normally only get access to if you became a client of the Dolinski Group.
- Insider techniques and secrets on psychology and negotiation that realtors use to get you to pay more for a home.
- Detailed case studies and private Q&As
- Also, you’ll find information on what makes Lansing a great place to live and work.
Looking for a Real Estate Agent? We Might Be Just the Right Fit
So, you’re looking for a realtor and thinking we might just go well together like peanut butter and jelly? I hope so, but I’d be lying if I said I’m right for everyone.
I know, what kind of realtor says something like that? Aren’t we supposed to be the type of people that blow up your phone and send out thousands of postcards to anyone and everyone?
For the most part, yes, but I like to think I’m a bit different than those other agents. I believe in being very candid about who we are right for. You see, I think to make this work we have to both like working with each other and we have to trust each other.
If we’re going to work together, here are some things you have to know about me:
- If for some strange reason you don’t want a WOW experience or to have fun, then we probably won’t be a good fit for each other. Seriously, aren’t you tired of mediocre services? And c'mon, who doesn’t like a good pun?
- I bring a lot of direct-marketing and sales strategies like few agents in the Lansing area. If you’re looking for the discount broker or the agent who charges 1%, then we’re definitely not a good fit for each other.
- Frankly, I give a damn. I care about my clients, my co-workers and the community. And that shines through in everything I do. I'm a strong supporter of local charities and foster kids in the community.
- I believe in real communication. There is just too much B.S. and two-faced shenanigans going on and it has no place in such an important financial decision. If you prefer quick and dirty deals and taking advantage of others, then we’re probably not a good fit.
Still with me? What would you like us to help you do?