We understand that purchasing a home is a large commitment - and investment - on your part. Our Agents are here to guide you through the many questions you may have as you carefully weigh the decision to purchase. There are, however, many advantages to owning a home:
- You can take pride of homeownership. You’ll have a place that is uniquely “yours” that you can customize – from paint colors to major remodeling projects.
- You may have some tax benefits. You may be able to deduct the interest on your mortgage and property taxes. These tax savings may offset a portion of the cost of owning your home.
- Your monthly mortgage payments will remain stable. With fixed-rate mortgages, your monthly payment will stay the same for the entire period of the loan, making it easier to plan and budget – whereas rental rates rise over time
- You have the opportunity to create equity and stability. Owning your own home may be a great way to create equity for the future and provide stability and security for you and your family.
- Your home can bring personal satisfaction.Home ownership offers special advantages that make life more enjoyable - backyard barbecues, large family gatherings during holidays, a home workshop, a chance to enjoy your family's companionship in the privacy of your own home.