Now that we are getting into spring, it's important to take care of your lawn! The winter months in Michigan likely left your grass in an unhealthy condition. It's time to take control and get the lawn of your dreams!
- Prevent weeds before they come up using pre-emergent herbicide
- Refrain from mowing the lawn too short
- Water in the morning so they sun will help dry the grass
- Feed your lawn with fertilizers to green up your lawn
- Don't overwater! April usually has heavy rain in Michigan, so pay attention to the weather while planning when to water